- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
DİYARBAKIR (DİHA) - People’s Defense Force (HPG) member Civan Boltan who has been caught in an injured state in Kavar (Bingöl) on April 24 has been jailed and sent to Diyarbakır D Type Prison.
Boltan’s lawyer Muzaffer Özdemir has pointed out that Boltan who lost his right hand and has bullet pieces in his skull, legs and other parts of his body was jailed without having received the necessary treatment. “It is unlawful to take into custody and to jail a person in such an injured state and before his treatment has been completed,” noted Özdemir.