- A child detained in Adana
- Call of sensitivity for Rojava
- Southeastern group of 'wise people' to gather
- Men kill fourteen women in March
- Warplanes took off once again
- Dense air restlessness in Diyarbakır
- Aid campaign for Rojava in Kars goes on
- 'Iron Lady' Margaret Thatcher passes away
- Military shipment in Şırnak
- 4 April celebrations going on in Van
- Peace Mother Yusufoğlu passes away
- At least 580 people executed in 2012 in Iran
- 'We side with peace'
- Police and soldiers intervened in crowds in front of Ergenekon court
- Penalty of saying 'Dear Öcalan' to BDP member
NEWS CENTRE (DİHA) - Eleven, including four children, have been taken into custody in house raids in Dersim and Mersin.
Several houses have been raided in the Akdeniz and Toros districts of Mersin in the early morning. Four children have been taken into custody after house searches as the reason of arrest has not been disclosed.
Raids have also been carried out in Dersim. Seven, including City Council member Nurcan Kasun, a Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) member and three municipality employees, have been taken into custody on the allegation of being members of the illegal organization.
Five out of seven, who had been taken into custody in raids in Çorum and Ankara on April 27, have been jailed on the allegation of being members of the Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party-Front (DHKP-C). Two have been released pending a trial.